My card today is my DT card for the
Sketch n Stash challenge.
and if you pop over to the blog you will be able to see what the rest of the team have created and who last fortnights winners are.
We would love it if you joined in the fun with us just enter a creation following the sketch below you can rotate it, add embellishments etc but we must still be able to recognise the sketch.
The optional theme chosen by the lovely and very talented Sue is ribbon and or lace.
We are being sponsored by the very generous
We were very lucky in that that we could choose an image from Pink Gem to create with and I chose 'Emma in torn jeans' and as you can see I have rotated the sketch.
- Image - Pink Gem - Emma in torn jeans coloured with pro markers & copics
- Embossing - Cuttlebug folder
- Flowers - Marianne creatables - frame circle die (it includes a flower)
- Papers, First edition - up up & away
- Sentiment - magazine freebie
- Ribbon, mesh and gems from stash
I would like to enter my card into these fabulous challenges
Thank you for popping by today, bye for now