Monday!!!! already how did it come around so soon??? time is passing me by far too quickly, each day/week/month seems to merge into the next so fast and I never get done what I intended to but why worry, the house is clean, washing and ironing baskets are empty, and my DT cards are finished on time (just) but I have so many things crafty or otherwise that I want to complete but never seem to, roll on retirement LOL.
Anyway onto today's card which is my DT card for Sketch n Stash, It's the first challenge of 2013 and over at Sketch n Stash, we are going right back to the first of the sketches and you will have the option of, creating with a member of the design teams chosen theme and this fortnight our lovely and very talented blog author and team leader Daniele has chosen the theme which is 'Vintage'.You can flip the sketch and/or add embellishments but we must still be able to recognise the sketch, I am looking forward to seeing what you design, have fun xx
optional theme 'Vintage'
We are being sponsored by Live and love Crafts
and they are very generously giving the winner a .....
- Papers and image - I got from one of the blogs below I forgot to note which one, I have tried to re find them but there are hundreds so I am sorry I can not give credit to the person direct.
- Leaves - Cherry Lynn leaf die
- Roses - Cheery Lynn miniature Rose die
- Image matted onto one of the die cuts from the 'Marvellous squares' Spellbinders die set
- I tried to make my card a little more vintage looking by edging the image and backing paper and going over the lace with Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' ink