Hello my dear friends well as you can see I am back home from my daughters wedding in France (some pictures below this post if your interested)
It's time for another challenge over on the Sketch N Stash blog, would you like to join in the fun with us, all you have to do is create something following the sketch below and we have an optional theme of 'use hand made flowers'
We are being sponsored for this challenge by Ooh La La creations who are very generously offering the prize of one of their CD's of the winners choice and some bling too, how fab is that
Here is my card as you can see I have flipped the sketch, if you pop on over to the Sketch N Stash blog you will be able to see the gorgeous cards made by the rest of the team and we have some new DT members too.
- Kraft card
- Papers - Do Crafts spring chic collection
- Spellbinders vase die
- Spellbinders ornate squares
- Tonic punches
- Tim holtz tattered rose die
- Woodware leaves punch
- Impression Obsession die
- Cheery Lynn Flourish leaf strip
- Dragon fly punch has nothing on it to state who the manufacturer is but this and the gems are from my had forever stash.
Thank you for popping by to visit my blog today