Hello once again my dear friends I hope today finds you happy and well.
I returned from Sheffield last evening, we spent the weekend there after partying on the Saturday. As some of you may know my daughter married in France a few weeks ago, so she had a second reception for everyone who didn't go to the wedding, we all had a wonderful time, which made up for her being ill on the big day itself.
So now onto today's card which is for the Sketch N Stash challenge, we would love you to join in with us this fortnight, all you have to do is create something using the sketch below which has the optional theme of 'monochromatic' I chose to use black and white because I thought it suited perfectly to my new cute panda image.
|optional theme monochromatic|
we are being sponsored by the fabulous
who are offering the winner these fantastic goodies
A close up just to show the glamour dust,
- Image - Cute Fairy Panda is from a set from Digi Stamp Boutique which I slightly shaded with a pro marker (doesn't show up very well in the photo) with added glamour dust
- Matting - Nesabilities Circle and Lacey circles dies
- Bow - Memory box crisp bow die
- Stars - Nestabilities smallest star die
- Ribbon - Mei flower
- Paper- from my had forever, ever growing paper stash
- sentiment computer generated - using papyrus font
- Glamour dust
I would like to enter the following fabulous challenges
great impressions stamps square card
one stop craft spots & dots
creative corner cute critters
creative fingers anything goes
patties creations anything goes
digi stamp boutique August customer challenge
Thank you for visiting my blog today
bye for now