My lovely followers

Monday, 23 September 2013

Sketch n Stash challenge #122

A very cheery hello I hope all is well with you and that you had a lovely weekend.

Here we are once again another fortnight which has flown by and it's time for the sketch n stash challenge, we would love you to join in the fun with us, just show us your creations using the sketch below, our lovely team mate Angie has chosen the optional theme of  'Birthdays'. If you pop on over to the blog you can see who last fortnights winner and top three are and check out the gorgeous creations by the DT team
optional theme 'birthdays'
we are being sponsored by Inky impressions who are offering the lucky winner $10 and Dies to die for who are offering £10 to spend in their on line stores how fabulous is that 

A little close up to show I 'blinged' the necklaces 
Items used

  • The image, papers, frame and sentiment tag are all from The clipart fairy
  • Cuttle bug embossing folder
  • Tonic Flower punches
  • and a few brads from my had forever stash
  • stickles
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges

Thank you for visiting my blog today and for any comments you may leave, I appreciate every one of them x
♥Janet♥


13 comments:

Wendy L said...

Janet this is so pretty. xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous janet, I like the adorable image the paper piecing and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Janet, I love the cute image with the pretty matching paper and beautiful embossing.
hugs Sue xx

~@ngie~ said...

hiya me darl... hope ya keeping well.... the card is adorable... a super cute image & I love the paper piecing too... very effective :) love the dp's & her 'bling' ;) hehehehee... Have a great week :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Janet.
Wendy xx

Daniele said...

this is so sweet, love the paper piecing Janet
hugs

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Janet - uber cute image and the DP's are so pretty.
Debs xx

Julie Kitchener said...

Hi Janet, gorgeous card and oh so cute!!

coops said...

so stunning janet.really pretty design and colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Bea und Doreen said...

gorgeous card janet. Super cute image.
And there is nothing to forgive. I know the problem of less time *lol*
Have a nice week.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Amanda said...

Lovely card
Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
Love
Amanda

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I love that image and the colour combo you have used too
Julie x

Merkku said...

Lovely card Janet. I love it!

Merkku xx