My lovely followers

Saturday, 28 September 2013

Tatty Ted

Hello my dear friends I hope you are having a lovely weekend, I had a day off work today and three of my children my daughter in law and six of my grandchildren came for the day, we had a lovely day spent most of it in the garden as it has been so warm here in Manchester today. 

Anyway onto today's card I was asked to make a Tatty Ted card for my daughter's friend 10 year old daughter, I printed the images and papers from a Do Crafts CD, I used various spellbinders dies and added the numbers, stars and gems on strips of acetate to give a floating effect.
I was so happy when she said how thrilled she was with it.


Thank you so much for popping by today
bye for now
♥Janet♥

7 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Janet, it sounds like you have had a lovely family day. The nice weather is such a bonus isn't it.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute images and fabulous design. The way you used the acetate look wonderful. I am not surprised she loved it!
hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Janet, so sweet.
Wendy xx

Annette said...

What a gorgeous card I love tattered ted. Xx

Wendy L said...

So cute Janet and beautifully designed. xxxx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Janet love your card so pretty, sounds like you had a houseful today, its been raining here on Dartmoor, a bit chilly too. Love Alison xx

Julie Kitchener said...

Well done Janet it's gorgeous and so cute!!!

coops said...

so gorgeous janet.beautiful design and i love the sweet tatty ted and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx