My lovely followers

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

wishing you a day of love & laughter

Hello my dear friends I hope you are well and big hugs for those that are not.

I really need to stop apologising for my lack of blogging because you must be sick of hearing my excuses, I just need to except that life is a bit hectic at the moment and I will post when I can, so please bear with me and visit when you can, you never know there may be a card or two to show you.

My mum is home from hospital which is great for her as she so wanted to come home, but my goodness it's hectic, at least before I could visit before I went into work, because she was in the same hospital where I worked they let me visit around my shifts. Now that she is home she needs lots of care, we are back and forth with meals, washing etc, she has refused to go into an adapted flat, so bathing her getting her upstairs etc is hard, she has a carer in the mornings but won't let them do anything for her she tells them my daughters will do it LOL, good job we love her so much.

Anyway I had a couple of hours before work today and those that know me will know, like many of you, card making is my way of relaxing so off I went to my craft room and made this card.

Off now to make veggie soup for mums tea as she refuses to eat tinned LOL.


Thank you for popping by
bye for now
♥Janet♥

9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Ooh Janet this is gorgeous, love everything about it.
Mu Mum is abit the same but 'cos I live here it all falls on my elder sister. xxxx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Janet. I really love the design, gorgeous colours and a lovely sentiment too.
Oh dear, it sounds like you mum is keeping you very busy. It's nice for her that she is back at home but I can see how much extra stress that must cause you so it's good that you have your card making to help you unwind.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Janet such a busy time for you so I think the rest of us will understand if you don't blog very much. Love Alison xx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Oops think I forgot to say stunning card. Love Alison xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Janet.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet I like the design, the flowers and the butterfly
Kevin xx

Christina Griffiths said...

Such a pretty card and I love the colors you have used. I hope your mum is felling a little better now. It must be very busy for you right now and I am sure we all understand that you have limited time. It's nice to see you when you do blog ... take care xx

coops said...

so gorgeous janet.really beautiful and stylish design, i love the gorgeous intricate border.

xx coops xx