My lovely followers

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

X cut dies

Hello my lovely friends I hope you are well and having a good week so far.

I made this card for my sister she is a seamstress, 
I wanted to make her a card that was personal to her and when I found these fabulous x cut dies by Do crafts I knew they would be perfect,I coloured the die cuts with pro markers, just look how many dies you get I paid £14.99 for them at the Range but I have seen them since for £20 they cut brilliantly and I love them. the tape measure was free with a magazine it's a Nitwits collection.



Thanks for popping by, bye for now
♥Janet♥

7 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Janet, Those die cuts look wonderful and I love how you have coloured them and arranged them around the sentiment.
I am sure your sister will be thrilled to receive such a special card.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the design and great colours.xxx

Wendy L said...

Brilliant card Janet great design for this occasion. Your Sis will love it I,m sure. xxxx

Chrissie said...

This look so gorgeous Janet!
I love the vintage look of your dies and it's perfect for your sister.
Chrissie xx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Janet gorgeous loving the die cuts. Love Alison xx

coops said...

fabulous card janet.i love all the stunning dies and gorgeous design ;D

xx coops xx

Julie Kitchener said...

Love it!! wonderful creation!!