My lovely followers

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Joanna Sheen's butterfly flourish die

Hello my lovely friends I hope you are well.
I am off to stay with my daughter in Sheffield tomorrow morning, I am really looking forward to spending some time with my granddaughter I will be looking after her for a couple of days while my daughter is at work.

I treated myself to a couple of Joanna Sheens new signature dies, they cut in one pass, not many of my dies do that, the one I have used today is 'Butterfly flourish, I love this die it is so easy to snip the butterflies from the flourish too to use on their own as I have, the little butterflies in the centres are waste from a tonic punch and I added some tiny pearls from Mei Flower. 
The beautiful pre coloured image and papers are from a CD I bought about five years ago called 'Oriental Fantasy 2' I added pearls to her wings and a little flower in her hair.



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges

Thank you for popping by and for any comments you may leave I love reading them and really do appreciate you taking the time.
I will catch up with you all when I get back.
♥Janet♥

16 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Janet. The image is gorgeous and I LOVE that butterfly flourish and the way you have decorated the centres.
I hope you have a good time in Sheffield.
hugs Sue xx

Corysnana1 said...

Oh my, this card is positively amazing. The image is gorgeous. Thanks for linking up your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Wendy L said...

Your card is beautiful. Joanna Sheen dies are wonderful, so I,m tiold by John Next Door.
How I envy you going to look after your grand daughter, Hollie is so gorgeous and into everything now when I see her on Skype, roll on December and I will hopefully see her when I visit for new Grandson. xx Have a wonderful time and lots of cuddles. xxxx

Debs said...

Stunning card Janet - the image is beautiful and the colours are amazing.
Love the butterfly die too :o)
Have a wonderful few days with your Grand-daughter.
Debs xx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Janet stunning card, love the image so pretty and that butterfly flourish is simply gorgeous. its on my want list. Hope you enjoy your short break with your daughter and granddaughter. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so stunning janet.really fabulous image and colours and I love the pretty diecuts :D

xx coops xx

Alizabethy said...

Those butterflies just make the card come alive!

applejack cards by sue said...

A lovely card, beautifully embellished. I will have to put that die on my wish list, those butterflies are fantastic. Have fun with your granddaughter .

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful i love the image and great dies I have this one too love the layout
carol x

Trace said...

Lovely card, so really like the artwork used

maggie said...

beautiful x

Jewelsmae said...

Beautiful card, the image is lovely and the die finishes it so well. Like the way you have added the tiny centres to the butterflies

annesyme said...

A beautiful card, love the image and dies you have used. The JS die is on my wish list so it was nice to see how it looked. Nice to see you hopping after so long.
Anne x

Heike said...

Such a beautiful card. The image is lovely and the die-cuts are framing it just perfectly.
Heike xx

Dips said...

What a lovely card, glad to see you back hopping and enjoy your trip!

MissyG said...

Gorgeous card - the image is beautiful
Linda x