My lovely followers

Monday, 7 October 2013

Sketch n Stash challenge #123

Hello my lovely friends I hope you are all well.
I spent Wednesday & Thursday last week with my daughter and granddaughter in Sheffield I had a lovely time, had lots of cuddles and went on some lovely long walks pushing Milly in her buggy. 

My card today is my DT card for the 'Sketch N Stash' challenge, If you would like to join in the fun with us, all you have to do is create something using the sketch below, you can flip the sketch as I have done, add embellishments etc but we must still be able to recognise the sketch. 
Our lovely team mate Sue has chosen the optional theme of pearls & swirls.
optional theme pearls & swirls
We are being sponsored by 'A day for Daisies' with the fantastic prize of $10 to spend on their fabulous digi stamps.

If you pop on over to the blog you will be able to see what the rest of the team have created and also see who the winner and top three were from the last challenge.
Items used

  • A day for daisies - birds for Bree digi image coloured with Pro Markers.
  • poppy stamps vintage bird cage, I think the birds are from poppy stamps too but I haven't saved the packaging so not sure.
  • Cherry Lynn fanciful flourish
  • Capsule collection papers
  • Pearls and lace from had forever stash
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges
Thank you for visiting my blog today
♥Janet♥

20 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Janet, such a delightful image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and the birds with the vintage bird cage look fabulous.
I'm glad you had a good time in Sheffield.
hugs Sue xx

Vivi Casale said...

oh that is so adorable! I really love your card and how you create the scene!! sooo pretty!!
xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card Janet, how cute are those little birds!
Hugs Julie x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Janet - love how you have used the sketch. Fabulous die cuts.
Sounds like you had a lovely few days - I love taking the Grandkids for a push out in the buggy :o)
Debs xx

Wendy L said...

So pretty Janet, love the little bird cage, xxx

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous card Janet and I love the look of the flipped sketch here.
Chrissie xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the image the papers and the cage.
Kevin xx

Gemma said...

Absolutely beautiful hunni...oh by the way hunni you're not a bad blogger!!
Hope you well!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the colours and the layout might just have to enter this one. Love Alison xxx

Julie said...

This is just so pretty Janet! Such a cute image and beautifully embellished! Hugs, juliexx

CraftyGirl said...

So cute, love the cage and birds. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

coops said...

so gorgeous janet.really pretty image and your design and colours are beautiful :D

x coops xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Janet, love the bird cage and pretty image.
Wendy xx

~@ngie~ said...

hey me little lubs... hope ya well :) I love the card & image & the dp's are perfect... am loving the bird cage & the widdle bicky birds too hehehee ;)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Nikki Byrne said...

Beautiful papers and a lovely image on this gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs
NIKKI DT

Ingrid Mason said...

Oh how pretty Janet - I love the freshness of your blue and white background wirh the blue ribbon with blue bird cage ... then we come to your lovely image and see that you have repeated some of the colours in your lovely green leaf flourish and yellow birds. Your cardhas a 'whimsical' feel to it and is so cohesive in all the thought and work you have put into making something so special. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Bea und Doreen said...

fabby card Janet. Lovely image and design.
Have a fantastic day
Hugs
Doreen xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely colours and details.xxx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I love that sweet image and your beautiful paper! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Hugs, Tammy

Chriss America Real said...

Janet, I wish you could see me; I am having a fit over this darling card! You are very talented to take all of these elements and make them all come together in such a sweet way!

Thank you so much for playing along with the Stitchy Angels Design Team this week!

Hugs,
Chriss - DT - OSAAT
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com