Hello my lovely friends I hope you are all well.
I spent Wednesday & Thursday last week with my daughter and granddaughter in Sheffield I had a lovely time, had lots of cuddles and went on some lovely long walks pushing Milly in her buggy.
My card today is my DT card for the 'Sketch N Stash' challenge, If you would like to join in the fun with us, all you have to do is create something using the sketch below, you can flip the sketch as I have done, add embellishments etc but we must still be able to recognise the sketch.
Our lovely team mate Sue has chosen the optional theme of pearls & swirls.
|optional theme pearls & swirls|
We are being sponsored by 'A day for Daisies' with the fantastic prize of $10 to spend on their fabulous digi stamps.
If you pop on over to the blog you will be able to see what the rest of the team have created and also see who the winner and top three were from the last challenge.Items used
- A day for daisies - birds for Bree digi image coloured with Pro Markers.
- poppy stamps vintage bird cage, I think the birds are from poppy stamps too but I haven't saved the packaging so not sure.
- Cherry Lynn fanciful flourish
- Capsule collection papers
- Pearls and lace from had forever stash
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges
Thank you for visiting my blog today