My lovely followers

Friday, 11 October 2013

Sorry

Hello my lovely friends just popped on to say sory that I haven't been visiting your blogs.      
I have been having pain in my shoulder for a few weeks but been managing with painkillers but now the pain is really bad, so after a sleepless night I went to the docs and was sent for a scan which showed I had injured my shoulder but the scan also revealed that I have calcification of the rotator cuff (not good news) so they gave me a cortisone injection and I go back next Friday to see if the swelling has subsided enough for me to have physio, trouble is I don't think that the pain killers they prescribed agree with me as I feel permanently nauseas. Sorry for the moan just didn't want you to think I couldn't be bothered visiting your lovely blogs.
Luv Janet x

8 comments:

Sue said...

Sorry to hear this Janet, I hope the pain eases soon and that the swelling goes down.
Take care, sending you hugs.
Sue xx

Wendy L said...

Oh dear Janet you re not having a good year, I do hope you feel better soon, xxxx

Doreen said...

Oh I do hope you get your shoulder sorted out soon Janet.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Janet, so sorry to hear you are suffering I hope you will feel better soon, sending healing thoughts and a gentle hug.
Kevin xx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Poor old you hope you start picking up soon and the cortisone injections kick in soon. love Alison xx

Daniele said...

Janet so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain, hopefully you'll get sorted real soon, sounds painful though with what they found on the scan, must be really hard to get anything done
sending you lots of hugs xx

coops said...

i hope your shoulder is better soon janet and i hope you can get some meds that agree with you.
lots of hugs
nic.xx

Chris said...

Hi Janet, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/