My lovely followers

Monday, 4 November 2013

Sketch n Stash challenge # 125

Hello once again my dear friends I hope all is well with you. I am sorry that I haven't been doing much blogging but my shoulder is really causing me pain, I went back to the hospital for my appointment and the doctor has said I need an operation to remove the 'lump' on my rotator cuff but he said there is about a six week waiting list so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get it done before Christmas. I can't hold anything properly or put any pressure on my arm it's my right arm too, I am struggling with usual jobs, housework etc, I am finding it almost impossible to craft properly I can't use the guillotine or my big shot, or score the cards and I am getting so frustrated. Sorry for moaning I know many people are so much worse off than I am.

I didn't want to miss doing my DT card so my daughter helped me, I created it on the computer and she did all the cutting & sticking, she's a gem.

If you would like to join in with us at Sketch n Stash for this challenge just follow the sketch below, we have an optional theme of 'fairy tale' chosen by our lovely team mate Alessandra

We are being sponsored by Fred She Said & Di's Digi Stamps who are both offering the lucky winner $10 to spend in their on line stores.

As the theme was 'fairy tale' I thought this 
'fairy tale dreams' kit from Nit Wits was perfect
Thank you for visiting my blog today and for any comments you may leave I really do appreciate you taking the time and I love reading them xx



9 comments:

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Janet sorry to hear you are still struggling and in pain it's horrid when you can't do the things you enjoy. You and your daughter have created a lovely card so pretty. Love Alison xx

Debs said...

Oh Janet so sorry to hear you are still suffering so badly with your shoulder - I know 6 weeks sounds like a long time away but it will pass quickly - hang in there :o)
Your card is perfectly adorable - so girly and fairytale like.
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Oh dear Janet, I am so sorry to hear that you are still suffering, it sounds awful. I do hope that you don't have to wait too much longer to have the lump removed.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful colours - how lovely of your daughter to help you make it.
Take care
Sending you hugs
Sue xx

Daniele said...

never heard of a rotar cuff, sounds painful, fingers crossed you get it sorted real soon
hugs x

Chrissie said...

A lovely 'joint effort' card Janet, well done to you both.
I'm so sorry to hear that you're still having so much pain and I really hope that things get sorted for you very soon,
Sending gentle hugs your way,
Chrissie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous janet.really sweet image and i love your fab papers.
i hope you get your operation soon.

xx coops xx

~@ngie~ said...

am so sorry ya in so much pain darl... I wish I could offer words that will help but hopefully you will get the Op soon & it will be sorted... am keeping me fingers crossed for ya :)
a gorgeous fairytale card darl... I think you are awesome to even attempt it with how you've been suffering :( forget about doing the housework wtc regular... just rest up as much as ya can til ya sorted.. take care my friend :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Awww Janet, that sounds really painful, I hope they can give you some physio to ease your pain
Your card is really pretty, love it!
Julie x

Julie Kitchener said...

Janet beautiful card ! love the layout, sorry about your pain love!