My lovely followers

Monday, 18 November 2013

Sketch n stash challenge #126

Hello my dear friends I hope all is well with you x
I am booked in to have the operation on my shoulder on 3rd Dec, I am trying to get some blogging and crafting done when the pain killers kick in, trouble is I can only take them every four hours and they only give me relief for about an hour, so once again I am sorry for my lack of blogging.

It's time for another sketch n stash challenge, we would love you to join in the fun with us, just follow the sketch below, our lovely team mate Angie has chosen the optional theme of 'lots of layers' we are being sponsored by LOTV and they are very generously offering the winner a £10 voucher to spend on their lovely goodies.

If you pop on over to the blog you will be able to see the winners from the last challenge and see the rest of the teams gorgeous creations.

optional theme 'lots of layers'

I have used a pre coloured LOTV image called 'Baby Boy'

Bye for now I will catch up with you all soon
Janet xx

13 comments:

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Janet a gorgeous card love the image so cute. Hope your op goes well for you. Love Alison xx

Gemma said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunni...

sorry to hear you've been having problems with your shoulder but glad to hear you're having it sorted *fingers crossed* no more pain after the op...i will be thinking of you!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sue said...

Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain Janet. I hope the time passes really quickly for you and that the operation is a success. I really do appreciate you leaving comments on my blog but PLEASE don't feel that you have to, honestly I totally understand.
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image and beautiful embossing. I love the tiny buttons and the pretty ribbon too.
Take care
Sending you gentle hugs, Sue xx

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card Janet and perfect for those little ones.
I do hope that you get some relief from your constant pain soon sweetie and good luck with the op.
Chrissie xx

Debs said...

Uber cute card Janet - super sweet image.
Hope all goes well with the Op :o)
Debs xx

Wendy L said...

So gorgeously cute Janet, lovely. xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I like the adorable image the papers and the ribbon
Kevin xx

Julie said...

Fab card, Janet - such a cute image and the colour combo is perfect! Hugs, Juliexx

Doreen said...

Love this Janet,great image and layout.

I hope all goes well with the shoulder op.xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous janet.adorable sweet image and colours and i love your design :D
i hope your operation goes well and that your recover quickly.

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Hope your operation goes well and you will soon be pain free.
Love your card, very sweet.
Sarah-Jane xx

Heike said...

The card is great Janet. The clear design with straight lines is so refreshing. And I hope all goes well on Tuesday and you will recover quickly.
Heike xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi janet just love your little blue baby card ... really cute love that cute little image ... well done ... thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such kind comments about my poor mum ... hope your op goes well ... good luck ... sorry I have not been to visit you lately but will try harder lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx