My lovely followers

Monday, 2 December 2013

Sketch N Stash challenge #127

Hello my dear friends I hope all is well with you, where has the year gone I can not believe how quickly December came and the rest of the year went. I was looking back through my blog a few days ago and realised it was this time last year that I had a sore hand, I think I must have an allergy to making Christmas cards LOL, anyway I have my operation on Tuesday so hopefully I will have full use of my arm again  and be able to make my Christmas cards without having to keep asking for help.

It's time for another fabulous challenge over on the 
Sketch N Stash blog and we are using sketch #23 with the optional theme of 'let it snow' we are being sponsored by Crafty individuals who are very generously offering the fantastic prize below.
Here is the sketch for you to follow so why not come and join in the fun with us, we love to see what you make.
If you pop on over to the blog you will be able to see the gorgeous creations made by the rest of the team and also check out last fortnights winners.
Even though my card is full of 'presents' I have followed the them a little if you look closely it's snowing on santa he he

Image -Tatty Ted
Backing paper - forever friends Retro collection
Embossing - Do crafts embossing border folder which was repeated across the piece of card
Bunting and present - cut free hand
Bows - cut from Memory Box precious star die.


Thank you for popping by my blog today x

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Janet. Tatty Ted is so cute, the love the papers and fabulous embossing.
I hope your operation goes to plan tomorrow and that you have a speedy recovery.
Take care,
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Janet, i like the sweet Tatty ted the papers and the bunting
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and papers. Good luck tomorrow.xxx

Debs said...

This is adorable Janet - Tatty Ted is sooo cute and the bunting is fabulous.
Debs xx

Debs said...

PS Forgot to say - hope all goes well tomorrow hun.
Take care
Debs xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Janet, love the cute bear.
Hope all goes well with your operation.
Wendy xx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Janet sweet card love the sketch may use that. Love Alison xx

Gemma said...

This is gorgeous Janet and such a sweet image too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Chrissie said...

This is so adorable Janet, a gorgeous image and I love the use of your bunting, so sweet.
Chrissie xx

Bea und Doreen said...

sooooo cute *lol*
Gorgeous card Janet.
Fab design as well
Hugs
Doreen xx